Benvenuti a DISENEX, un progetto innovativo co-finanziato dal programma Erasmus+ dell’Unione Europea. Il nostro obiettivo è quello di supportare persone con disabilità che aspirano ad avviare un’attività in proprio, fornendo loro le conoscenze, le competenze e il sostegno necessari.
Siamo consapevoli che avviare un’attività può essere difficile, soprattutto per le persone con disabilità, ma crediamo che tutti meritino l’opportunità di perseguire i propri sogni. Per questo motivo, abbiamo sviluppato una metodologia e un’analisi completa dello stato attuale della legislazione, delle misure e dei mezzi di sostegno disponibili, così come video motivazionali che raccontano le storie di coloro che hanno intrapreso questa strada.
Il nostro portale web offre una grande quantità di informazioni in varie lingue europee, tra cui tedesco, italiano, turco, sloveno e norvegese. Qui troverete l’accesso a corsi di apprendimento selezionati per ottenere le competenze necessarie ad avviare un’impresa, oltre a uno sportello di consulenza gestito dai nostri partner esperti.
Tramite DISENEX, siamo impegnati ad abbattere le barriere e a promuovere l’inclusione delle persone con disabilità. Crediamo che con il giusto supporto e le giuste risorse, chiunque possa realizzare i propri sogni imprenditoriali.
Unitevi a noi oggi stesso e fate il primo passo per trasformare le vostre aspirazioni imprenditoriali in realtà.
Il progetto Erasmus Plus “DISENEX – Disability Entrepreneurship Expert” mira ad aumentare i tassi di lavoro autonomo e di imprenditorialità sociale tra le persone con disabilità. Allo stesso tempo, vuole permettere loro di scoprire e implementare opportunità imprenditoriali, oltre a sensibilizzare i decisori sulle difficoltà incontrate dalle persone con disabilità. Attraverso la diffusione della conoscenza, il loro potenziale nel settore dell’economia sociale può essere compreso e gestito da esperti, servizi di startup e autorità di sviluppo economico.
- Aumentare i tassi di autoimpiego e di imprenditorialità (sociale) tra persone con disabilità
- Mettere in comune le conoscenze di formatori, educatori per adulti, servizi di supporto alle startup e autorità per lo sviluppo economico per comprendere e gestire il potenziale delle persone con disabilità all’interno del settore dell’economia sociale (sia a livello nazionale che europeo).
- Creare un sistema di sportello unico che aiuti le persone con disabilità a scoprire, elaborare e implementare le opportunità imprenditoriali.
- Rendere consapevoli i decisori dei problemi incontrati dalle persone con disabilità, conoscere il loro potenziale economico e creativo, adattare le strategie e le politiche esistenti e, rispettivamente, svilupparne di nuove per favorire l’imprenditorialità delle persone con disabilità.
- Creazione di linee guida e metodologie per l’apprendimento motivazionale;
- Produzione di una mini-serie di documentari sull’apprendimento motivazionale;
- Sviluppo di una formazione online composta da corsi esistenti su imprenditorialità, imprenditorialità sociale e competenze sociali;
- Creazione di un portale multifunzionale volto a fornire strumenti di apprendimento in modo interattivo.
- Metodologia e linee guida
- Video di apprendimento
- Desk DISENEX e corsi di apprendimento
- Portale DISENEX
CEIPES – International Centre for the Promotion of Education and Development is a non-profit organisation based in Palermo, Italy. CEIPES has expertise in Education, Innovation and Project management in different European programmes tackling the Education and the capacity building of different target groups. It also promotes lifelong learning, vocational training and entrepreneurship with the aim of enhancing opportunities for youth and adults to improve and acquire competences and therefore boost their employability and inclusion.
Employment, and the social inclusion of unemployed persons with disabilities, together with difficult-to-employ persons having limitations and barriers regarding employment opportunities. The mission of OZARA d.o.o. is the training and employment of persons with disabilities at certain specific workplaces that require the adaptation of production and service activities, whilst being part of a competitive market-economy system.
Our goals are:
- Employment of persons with disabilities
- Full and efficient cooperation of all within the working environment including persons in the Employment and Vocational Rehabilitation Programme and the Social Inclusion Programme
- Raising the awareness of all employees about the necessity for respecting diversity
- Adapting workplaces regarding their technological and time aspects and thus enabling effective and equal working conditions for all employees
- Providing expert help and mentoring of employees at their work-places according to their individual needs
- Providing interesting programmes directed towards the employment of persons with disabilities
- Inclusion of all employees within the training and educational programmes for the purpose of efficiently adapting to the requirements and needs of technological development, and thus achieving high-quality task performances Connecting and cooperating at the international level introduces new possibilities and opportunities, as well as good practices, within the arena of integrating persons with disabilities, especially regarding employment opportunities due to limitations and barriers.
With this in mind, we have established a Project Management Office responsible for the development and implementation of international projects within the fields of education, training, employment and social inclusion in regard to persons with disabilities and those difficult-to-employ persons having limitations and barriers regarding employment opportunities.
Izmir Governorship represents the central government at provincial level. It is the highest public authority in the province and has a big structure that coordinates all activities in Izmir, the third biggest city in Turkey with 4 million population. The scope of activities includes education, security, environment, public works, culture, social services, health, integration of disadvantaged into the society, EU related activities etc. There are several sub-units under the Governorship and European Union and Foreign Relations Office is one of them. The Center plays an active role in dissemination, exploitation, evaluation and implementation parts of the projects in Izmir province. The Center has a broad experience in developing partnerships, is able to support and promote the implementation of European policy agenda for growth, jobs, equality and social inclusion at local, national and EU level. It also works in cooperation with relevant public, municipal and social actors at local and national level. Izmir Governorship EU and Foreign Relations Office was established in June 12, 2007.
The Center works on the following 4 areas in Izmir;
- Promotion and Dissemination Activities
- Training Activities
- Guidance and Consulting Activities
- Project Activities
FØNIX (FONIX) is the largest company within the vocational rehabilitation market in Norway. Our main office is in Sandefjord, Norway, (120 km south of Oslo) supporting 11 regional offices in the county of Vestfold. FONIX has approx. 200 employees – mostly certified trainers and instructors / teachers. FONIX are an NGO and organized as a limited company (AS), but act as a non-profit organization through our formal approval as supplier to the Norwegian Labor and Welfare Service (NAV). FONIX is 100% owned by the municipality of Sandefjord. Sandefjord is the 8th largest city in Norway with approximately 65.000 inhabitants. Our formal approval as supplier to NAV (The Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration) requires that owners cannot take out dividends, and that all profits will benefit the users of the enterprise. In this setting, FONIX serves an important role for the community and public authorities regarding vocational rehabilitation. At any time during the year, this service includes approximately 2.000 learners / jobseekers and approximately 300 migrants / language learners. In 2019, more than 1.200 people got a job through FONIX.
Scope of work / specific expertise:
FONIX base their service provision on each persons' individual need for assistance, regarding their work capacity. We coach everyone towards ordinary employment through qualification and job training. “Individual Placement and Support” and “Supported Employment” is benchmark methodology, applied for the group of jobseekers in need of an extensive follow up in the open labor market. The services provided for the vocationally disabled are:
- Assessment of the potential work and educational capacity of the individual and qualification of the individual through career guidance, adapted job training and/or qualification (job skills or further education).
- To provide permanent adapted work for the individuals that has no possibility of a job in the open labor market. FONIX also provide “Work Preparatory Training” for people who need to establish necessary basic job skills, lifelong career guidance, language training and work-related integration for migrants.
We deliver the Integration Program on behalf of the municipality of Sandefjord and oversee more than 400 migrants in educational training every year. In addition, FONIX also has extensive experience with internal company training on many different levels – both in public- and private sector. The experience is especially from the use of career guidance connected to high levels of sick leave. As of today, FONIX is a pre-qualified provider of basic skills training (Competence +) by Skills Norway and involved in more than 60 ongoing Competence + projects in Norwegian companies. FONIX is also an active member of European Basic Skills Network (EBSN).
The International Academy for Management and Technology (INTAMT) is a non-profit association, which has been active since 2005 in the field of international knowledge transfer and exchange of experience as well as the development and implementation of continuous professional development trainings and adult education programs. Our core product is the demand-oriented combination of know-how and experience in different areas of education, research, technology, public administration as well as modern business and process management. We focus thereby on organizational and technical cross-sectoral innovations. Our offers are characterized by an integrated and at the same time individual approach (“tailor made”), which leads to a constantly high demand for services of our academy on the education market. Within 15 years, INTAMT has organised more than 700 CPD training courses, study tours and business meetings in 25 countries around the world with more than 7500 participants. In addition to Continuing Professional Development, INTAMT Academy is actively involved in implementation of international education, research, development and consulting projects in the field of knowledge transfer and innovative technologies, including those funded by various programmes of the World Bank, European Commission (including ERASMUS+), UNICEF, GIZ, German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. German Foreign Office etc.